“To enhance the livelihoods of the poor and vulnerable community people with a significant way and animate them towards the sustainable development.”
- To provide assistance for Awareness raising training and economic support for socio- economic sustainable development.
- To ensure the cooperative community through group formation and group dynamism.
- To develop relations between women and men for removing the gender discrimination.
- To ensure the women participation in the both society and family decision making process and access to economic venture.
- To ensure the rights of the poor, vulnerable and distressed people especially for the women and children.
- To ensure the poor people access to the khas land and farmers rights.
- To ensure the sustainable land management for better agricultural venture.
- To Ensure safe water and sanitation system in the char areas and Chars people Livelihood enhancement